Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Be Happy Cause I Said So!






        So why is Hank so happy? ........ Any ideas? Hmmm I really don't know either.
        Well is there a reason for him to be happy? Yea im sure.
        Is there a reason for any of us to be happy?    Think about this one.
        Is there a reason for any of us to be happy?
      Yea I really don't ever think that hard. Ha ha
      Well I really want to convey this in the best possible way that I can. I start with a profound doctrinal truth. God is our Father. He being Gos is a supreme, endless and eternal being. He is all powerful, all knowing, and almighty! Truly he governs the Heavens and the Earth. The universe's, however many of them may be, and all of its elements are subject to his matchless power and will. Every principle, law, and governing force in this life is all to the will of God. He loves us and wants our eternal happiness. He wants us to learn and grow so that we can become like him. But he doesn't send us here to feel alone and forsaken. He has given us blessings throughout our lives. And if we are faithful to him and keep his commandments he will indeed bless our lives more than we could ever imagine!
     I always can appreciate a good flowchart ha ha. So this states of yer not happy then change something. Well what we need to change is our perspective and our look on things. Lets realize that God loves us  and he will bless us. Lets do the things that he will bless us for. Obeying his commandments, praying, loving all of his children and serving him, and there are so many more thing we can do. God is great! He wants our happiness:)

    Its my prayer that we can all learn to recognize the wonderful blessings that God gives us daily. Even if ts as simple as the breath we breathe, the food we eat, or the happiness we have in our families. So I admonish all of you to look always on the brighter side of things and be happy:)

Love Yall
Elder Savage

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome! I love the flow chart! It made me smile thanks! I hope you are doing well Jake! This just made my day.

    ReplyDelete